Re: conn_id breaking change; once more with feeling

I was involved in the Github discussion about the rename to aws_conn_id, and it prompted me to write http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airflow-dev/201801.mbox/%3cCABYbY7dPS8X6Z4mgbahevQwF5BnYYHXezFo=avoLBNxPzp5=BA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3e <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/airflow-dev/201801.mbox/%3CCABYbY7dPS8X6Z4mgbahevQwF5BnYYHXezFo=avoLBNxPzp5=BA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3E> (well, the thing Chris is quoting, for some reason I can't find my original mail in the archives)

But I never got around to writing up the mentioned proposal. :(

Does anyone have any further thoughts on the discussion?