Re: Lineage

Hi Jørn,

Great that you are test driving it. It does not have an affect if inlets and outlets are not used thus although experimental it will end up in 1.10. It does need more iterations as some very valuable points have been made and I am working to see how those can get integrated properly. If possible I would like to move to the open meta data structure that will be in atlas 1.0 and allows easier interoperability with other systems.

If you have suggestions please let me now! I will do a presentation at PyData Amsterdam together with Fokko that will feature some of the new things we are thinking of (and shamelessly copying some of Max ideas, hope you don’t mind Max!).

Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad