Re: Lineage

On Sat, 5 May 2018 at 23.49, Bolke de Bruin <bdbruin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have made a first implementation that allows tracking of lineage in
> Airflow and integration with Apache Atlas.

Snip

> I’m looking forward to your comments!
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3321

I see this just got merged - looking forward to be able to kick the tires
more on this. When I tried getting started setting this up I stumbled over
Bolke’s nice Atlas Dockerfile (on his GitHub account. Bolke, thanks for
sharing) it quickly helped me getting to a running Atlas instance which I
was able to explore a bit ... and then I ran out of time.

Just one quick question: Will this go into 1.10 or is the general feeling
that it has to get a bit more mileage on master first?

Cheers,
JornH