Re: Apache Airflow welcome new committer/PMC member : Naik Kaxil (a.k.a. kaxil)

Welcome!

On the github side: none of the commiters (currently) have permission to merge/edit tickets on Githb. Recently-ish Apache made it possible for projects to use Github as the primary repo, and I called a vote before I stopped for paternity leave (which I'm coming to the end of now). The vote passed, we just need to do the work summarised in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2238 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-2238>

-ash