Re: Managed Apache Airflow Service on Google Cloud Platform

Really good stuff. About 1.5 years ago I talked to some googlers on how
awesome it would be to
integrate the principles of airflow onto GCP and maybe even make it
available as some sort of
"launcher". Looks like you went beyond that and made it a core product
instead!

Going to look into this over the weekend and very likely develop a new
tutorial on top of this.

Great effort, awesome work.