Re: How to clear all failed tasks for a DAG with batch ?

I'm not sure if it fits your use case, but the "Task Instances" list view
from the UI allows for somewhat complex composite filters and to alter the
state of the tasks for a set of task instances. It's easy to add more
"actions" if needed. The new RBAC UI should have the matching
filter->action workflow supported, but I'm not sure whether the existing
actions have been implemented.

Here's a screenshot (Apache mailing list doesn't let us embed images in
emails...) https://ibb.co/jvmcMx

Max