Re: Use KubernetesExecutor to launch tasks into a Dask cluster in Kubernetes

Also one of the main benefits of the Kubernetes Executor is having a Docker
image that contains all the dependencies that you need for your job.
Personally I would switch to Kubernetes when it leaves the experimental
stage.

Cheers, Fokko