Run duration

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the run duration. Is anyone still using this?
You can use this to kill the scheduler after a predefined set of seconds. I
know this was implemented in the early days to force a restart of the
Airflow scheduler once a while.

Recently I was at a customer, which had issues with Airflow, and they where
using it and it would exit in a corrupt state. Therefore I would like to
remove it from Airflow. So I would like to know if people are still relying
on it.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/blob/master/airflow/jobs.py#L520

Cheers, Fokko