Use KubernetesExecutor to launch tasks into a Dask cluster in Kubernetes

Hi all,

If I have a Kubernetes cluster running in DCOC and a Dask cluster running
in that same Kubernetes cluster is it possible/does it makes sense to use
the KubernetesExecutor to launch tasks into the Dask cluster (these are ML
jobs with sklearn)? I feel like there is a bit of inception going on here
in my mind and I just want to make sure a setup like this makes sense?
Thanks in advance for anyone's input!