Filtering: Is a like expression an unary expression?

Dear all,

in a special use case I have to analyze a selector by my own. In doing so I stumpled on the like expression. Here is a snippet from my tests:

    SelectorParser sp = new SelectorParser();
    Expression expression = sp.parse("a like 'abc?'");

    System.out.println(expression);

The output of this code is "(like a)" and expression is an instance of org.apache.activemq.artemis.selector.filter.ComparisonExpression$LikeExpression and extends UnaryExpression.

IMHO the output should be "(a like _pattern_)" and the like expression should be an BinaryExpression.

Shouldn't it be changed?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany