Re: Advisory is off, but "User admin is not authorized to read from: ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic" while publishing a message to a queue from admin console.

Making "admin" being able to read/write from/to any queue/topic solves the
issue:

    <authorizationEntry queue=">" write="admins" read="admins"
admin="admins" />
    <authorizationEntry topic=">" write="admins" read="admins"
admin="admins" />

Although, I'm still surprised, because I don't see a queue named
"ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue" and a topic named
"ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic" in my instance, plus advisories are turned
off... So really don't understand why this error was occurring. If someone
knows, please share.

Thank you.