Questions on queue message counters
We are working with Apache Artemis 2.4.0 and have some questions related to the queue message counters.
I have been looking at the org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.management.QueueControl interface to get info around the queue message counter related APIs.
1. Trying to understand the HYPERLINK "https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/javadocs/javadoc-latest/org/apache/activemq/artemis/api/core/management/QueueControl.html#resetMessageCounter--"resetMessageCounter() API. Does this reset all the queue counters to 0? Also, does it set a reset time, which we can leverage further? If yes, which field would signify that?
2. How can we determine the number of messages added/enqueued to a queue since the last reset time?
3. How do we determine the number of messages consumed/dequeued from a queue since the last reset time?
4. For 2 above, I do see a getMessagesAdded() API which states that this returns the number of messages added to the queue since it was created. If the queue message counters are reset, would this API still return number of messages added since the queue was created or since the last reset?
5. Is there an API to get the high queue depth or the maximum number of messages in a queue since the last reset time?
6. If there are no APIs that answer 2, 3, 4 and 5 above, can we somehow derive or calculate these values from an API that Artemis provides today?
Would appreciate if someone can clarify these.
Oracle Marketing Cloud