Re: Config for setting up active passive broker pair

You are mixing network of brokers with master-slave setup. You don't need
network definition in master-slave.
In master slave connectivity is based on common storage. Master is simply a
broker that has lock on storage,  while slave is actively checking if lock
can be acquired (because master died).  Read up on
http://activemq.apache.org/masterslave.html  if you want to setup master -
slave.