how do I build activemq cpp in visual studio 2017 step by step

I want to write a small cpp program for Activemq queue. So I need to install
activemq cpp for that. But the building process for visual studio has not
mentioned clearly in their document. Anyone can tell the building process of
activemq cpp in visual studio 2017. I also facing so many problems for
including the corresponding dependency files also just suggest something for
this problem also.