Artemis 2.6.0 - Why AMQPMessage does not implements getDuplicateProperty()?

It took me significant time and effort to realize that duplicate message detection is not
implemented for AMQP since AMQPMessage.getDuplicateProperty() simply returns null.

I would like to know some background and reasons for this? It looks to me that ApplicationProperties
can be used for reading appropriate JMS property (_AMQ_DUPL_ID) for this.

In addition, documentation does not mention this clearly. It gives an impression that duplicate
message detection is implemented for all supported protocols.

Is there any chance to get this feature for AMQP in Artemis? Tnx.

Regards,
Damir Murat