Artemis 2.5.0 - cluster with UDP multicast descovery - connection problem

Hello,

I’ve configured Artemis2.5.0  cluster of two nodes with dynamic discovery
using UDP multicast (for load balancing)
I am using simple JMS client based on example from Artemis distribution. It
just sends messages to the queue.
On client side I configured jndi.properties as

java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.artemis.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
connectionFactory.ConnectionFactory=udp://231.7.7.7:9876
queue.queue/EventQueue=EventQueue

When I run the client  Artemis works as expected distributing messages for 2
nodes.
But in about 30% of all case application does not run and I get exception

Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to create session
factory
	at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:815)
	at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:277)
	at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:272)
	at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.example.ScheduledMessageExample.main(ScheduledMessageExample.java:117)
Caused by: ActiveMQNotConnectedException[errorType=NOT_CONNECTED
message=AMQ119007: Cannot connect to server(s). Tried with all available
servers.]
	at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory(ServerLocatorImpl.java:799)
	at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:813)
	... 3 more

What could be the problem?

Thanks