Re: Update Links on Wiki

On 05/23/2018 03:33 PM, Benjamin Darfler wrote:
Hi,

I've recently changed my blog and I noticed some of the links on the wiki
are stale. I'd love to make sure that interested users can find the right
information still. Who can help me update the following links?

*On https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Articles>*

- Synchronous Request Response with ActiveMQ and Spring by CodeDependents
(March 2010) →
https://medium.com/@bdarfler/synchronous-request-response-with-activemq-and-spring-21359a438a86

- Efficient Lightweight JMS with Spring and ActiveMQ by CodeDependents
(Octover 2009) →
https://medium.com/@bdarfler/efficient-lightweight-jms-with-spring-and-activemq-51ff6a135946

*On https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Spring+Support
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Spring+Support>*

- Synchronous Request Response with ActiveMQ and Spring →
https://medium.com/@bdarfler/synchronous-request-response-with-activemq-and-spring-21359a438a86

Cheers,

Ben Darfler

Done, please allow some time for the site to update.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121