Re: Persistent store is Full, 100% of 107374182400. Stopping producer

KahaDB purges a data file automatically when all messages in it have been
consumed and all acks in it refer to messages in data files that have been
deleted. If files are staying around, it means that you have old unconsumed
messages. Check your DLQ.

Tim