Messages not getting forwarded in store and forward scheme in ActiveMQ

Hello,
        I setup a store and forward network of bridges of 2 brokers as
follows

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379066/Screen_Shot_2018-05-19_at_12.png>

this work perfectly in normal scenario. But when i restarts the Broker-2 or
abnormally stops the consumer on machine-2, the messages are not gets
forwarded, whereas the messages are showing enqueued and dequeued in
Broker-1. My xml for bridge or network connector is as follows on broker-1

<networkConnectors>
    <networkConnector name="anc" networkTTL="2"
uri="static:(failover:(tcp:IP of B2:61616))">
        <staticallyIncludeDestinations>
             <queue physicalName=">"/>
        </staticallyIncludeDestinations>
    </networkConnector>