Re: Messages not getting forwarded in store and forward scheme in ActiveMQ

This sounds like it is happening because you're using the failover
transport in a networkConnector without specifying maxReconnectAttempts=0.
In a networkConnector, it's necessary for the networkConnector itself to
find out about connection failures, so it can do recovery logic, but the
default behavior of the failover transport is to handle the reconnect
itself without notifying the networkConnector.

You have (at least) three choices:
1. Remove failover: from the URI and just have it be a static URI. This is
the best option unless you envision failing over between multiple brokers
in the future.
2. Add maxReconnectAttempts=0 to the current URI.
3. Switch from failover to masterslave transport, which is just syntactic
sugar for failover + maxReconnectAttempts=0, but which could be confusing
if you aren't actually using a master-slave pair.

Tim