Re: ActiveMQ 5.8 installation issue

The default logging level in ActiveMQ is INFO. In my log4j.properties file it
is already set as such (by default) : " log4j.rootLogger=INFO, console,
logfile ". Yet the output is not getting past the above mentioned line. What
should be done?

Since the default logging level in ActiveMQ is INFO, so I should see those
INFO statements after "Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml" in
the output, but unfortunately, this isn't happening. Don't know why