How to setup the connection between Apache ActiveMQ and my Datastage 11.5 MQ?

Hello,I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I am
doing a PoC on Message in my project. I need to connect to Apache ActiveMQ
from my DataStage MQConnector .When I am checking the MQ Connector Stage in
CLient Mode, it is asking me for Queue Manager Name, User Name and Password
and Client Channel name. For the Apache ActiveMQ we don't have the concept
of Queue Manager. Could you please guide me on how to setup the connection
between Apache ActiveMQ and my Datastage 11.5 MQ? .I went through many
resources and also  Data Monitoring Video
<http://blog.advids.co/20-data-monitoring-system-and-solution-video-marketing-examples/>
but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.Any help
will be appreciated.Thank you