Re: Using ActiveMQ For Distributed Replicated Cache

I think there is some misunderstanding that I created. We don't plan to use
activemq to populate the cache. We build the cache on cache misses. Here's
how the overall flow looks like. Note there are multiple jvm's involved, I
have just pictured one for simplicity.

I didn't completely follow your response to the durability question.
Probably this diagram helps me to explain how the cache behaves in read and
write operations. Please let me know if you still see problems with
@JmsListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer) and non-durabilty.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t378744/ActiveMQ_Oracle.png>

Thanks.