Re: duplicate message from store ID [snip] redirecting for dlq processing

Correction to version.  I amusing 5.15.2

And I forgot to mention that the response code does the following:

after retrieving the command message.....

message.acknowledge();   // not sure if I even need this with client ack????

TextMessage reply = qSess.createTextMessage();
reply.setText(responseText);
reply.setJMSCorrelationID(message.getJMSMessageID());

QueueSender qSender =qSess.createSender( (Queue) message.getJMSReplyTo() );
qSender.send(reply);