Re: Change minLargeMessageSize on Artemis

Just as a personal note: in order to make an efficent use of the default
garbage collector G1, it would be a good practice to verify with your
expected typical load if
there are happening humongous allocations (
https://plumbr.io/handbook/gc-tuning-in-practice/other-examples/humongous-allocations
),
If they will happen I suggest to tune -XX:G1HeapRegionSize to be >= twice
the chosen minLargeMessageSize (or better, the expected maximum encoded
message size, if known).
That's to avoid having poor performances due to a misconfigured GC.
Anyway in the article is well written everything I have just explained
above :)