Re: HEADS-UP ActiveMQ artemis 2.6.4 release

I'd say it has already been too long since the last one so I wouldnt
wait until next year. A heads up is nice, and somewhat required when
its been a long cycle and especially so if previous heads up have been
missed. In this case I'd personally say it would be fine to proceed
even later today if it seems ready and noone specifically objects, so
it is out before people start to disappear for holidays. Other
versions numbers are still available if anyone needs to do another
release after.

Robbie