Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

> On Dec 10, 2018, at 2:40 PM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm still trying to understand how it will happen before being able to
> suggest anything.
>
> In particular what happens with the github mirror?

The only thing that happens is all the GitHub stuff gets enabled.   The merge button works.  You can close PR’s, etc….  Other than that, it stays the same.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>