Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org
I agree a formal vote isnt needed but a documented consensus on the
mailing list is required in order to be included in the initial
voluntary moves, which seems to be what Jean-Baptiste is proposing, so
it does at minimum need this discussion and probably a direct lazy
consensus statement on the matter.
I'd echo your comment about being fine with it any time so long as
noone is planning an imminent release.
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 17:14, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You don’t need a vote… It’s going to happen one way or another by Feb 7.
> The only issue is weather to be pro-active and do it now or wait a little bit. If we have releases imminent, I’d say wait till after the release. Otherwise, I’m OK at any time.
> > On Dec 7, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Our repositories are currently located on git-wip-us.apache.org.
> > This service will be decommissioned in the coming month.
> > I'm proposing to move our repositories to gitbox.apache.org.
> > I'm volunteer to start a vote, and if OK, I will deal with the infra.
> > Thoughts ?
> > Regards
> > JB
> > --
> > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > jbonofre@xxxxxxxxxx
> > http://blog.nanthrax.net
> > Talend - http://www.talend.com
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>
> Talend Community Coder - http://talend.com <http://coders.talend.com/>