Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

I agree a formal vote isnt needed but a documented consensus on the
mailing list is required in order to be included in the initial
voluntary moves, which seems to be what Jean-Baptiste is proposing, so
it does at minimum need this discussion and probably a direct lazy
consensus statement on the matter.

I'd echo your comment about being fine with it any time so long as
noone is planning an imminent release.

Robbie