Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

You don’t need a vote… It’s going to happen one way or another by Feb 7.

The only issue is weather to be pro-active and do it now or wait a little bit.      If we have releases imminent, I’d say wait till after the release.   Otherwise, I’m OK at any time.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>