[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

You don’t need a vote… It’s going to happen one way or another by Feb 7.

The only issue is weather to be pro-active and do it now or wait a little bit.      If we have releases imminent, I’d say wait till after the release.   Otherwise, I’m OK at any time.


> On Dec 7, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Our repositories are currently located on git-wip-us.apache.org.
> This service will be decommissioned in the coming month.
> I'm proposing to move our repositories to gitbox.apache.org.
> I'm volunteer to start a vote, and if OK, I will deal with the infra.
> Thoughts ?
> Regards
> JB
> -- 
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@xxxxxxxxxx
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx> - http://dankulp.com/blog <http://dankulp.com/blog>
Talend Community Coder - http://talend.com <http://coders.talend.com/>