Re: [PROPOSAL] Move to gitbox.apache.org

Would the repo name be changed on GitHub?

You can easily create a new repo.  But what infra Gave us doesn’t let us
remove or rename a repository.

Would be possible for Infra to move it. And keep our github repositories
intact?

I’m 1000% ok with that. It’s even a no brainer (it’s being decommissioned
anyways right?)

I just wanted to understand how it will happen.

--
Clebert Suconic