Re: [Discuss] ActiveMQ CPP Client

Thank you for the additional background information.

So creating a 3.10.x branch off of current 3.9.x branch, than merging
fixes/features to that branch would be acceptable?

Once a collection of patches have been applied to the 3.10.x, is there
a release process that out lines how to get this published?

http://activemq.apache.org/cms/creating-distributions.html seems to be
pre-github.

Cheers,
Jamie