Re: [Discuss] ActiveMQ CPP Client

Hi Tim,

Can i make master 3.10.0-SNAPSHOT or 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT? Which is preferred?

In testing code on master the test suites passed on Linux & Mac OSX.
Can you provide more details as to how master is not in a releasable
state? Are there a collection of Jira cards reflecting what needs to
be done to make Master releasable?