[Discuss] Refactoring KahaDBStore class

Hi All,

I've taken some time to prototype a refactored KahaDBStore class:
https://github.com/jgoodyear/activemq/tree/KahaDBRefactor

As KahaDBStore exists in Master, it contains 7 internal classes, over
some 1677 lines of code.

In my refactor branch I've separated out those classes into their own
files, and applied some gentle clean code practices to help make these
files easier to read and maintain.

I'd like to gather feed back from the community; I've taken care to
change functionality as little as possible - the aim here is to reduce
complexity and improve maintainability. If the community feels this is
a worth while goal than I'll open a card on Jira & prepare a PR.

Notes:
ActiveMQ KahaDB Store  and ActiveMQ-Unit-Tests suites remain passing
after refactor.

Cheers,
Jamie