Re: Need contribution for October ASF Board report

For ActiveMQ Artemis:

- ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.3 released
- Improvements in performance for AMQP in Artemis.
- Lots of bug fixes in 2.6.3 and 2.7.0
- Openwire has better performance now what will increase compatibility
between ActiveMQ 5 and Artemis.

This is a soft bullet,  Kind of subjective, I will let you decide on
bringing it or not:
- Feature gap between ActiveMQ 5 and Artemis has been addressed
release after release.
( I don't have specifics now. Michael Pearce has committed one feature here).

--
Clebert Suconic