Re: Need contribution for October ASF Board report

Hi Bruce,

Do you want me to add content directly on cwiki ?

>From my side, I have some works in progress on ActiveMQ:

- Improved OSGi/Karaf support for Karaf 4.2.x
- Improvements on the http transport connector (allowing more tuning on
the Jetty server and connector)
- Investigating some issues (on redelivery plugin for instance)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré