Re: Backporting host verification support to 5.6.0

Oddly enough, this same exact question was asked (and answered) 2 days ago
[1] by a user also named "Abhijith PA" but with a different email address.

Justin

[1]
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Backporting-host-verification-support-to-5-6-0-td4743547.html