Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.5 #3

The other option (which I think is better now that I think about it) is
since I can't re-run a new vote anyways for 2 weeks is to just let this
vote go and then do another release in the next month.  It's the same work
and at least the people who have been waiting for fixes in this release
will get them this week.