Re: ActiveMQ java Client using pkcs certificates

Try this:

    <amq:sslContext>
      <amq:sslContext
            keyStore="broker.p12" keyStorePassword="password"
keyStoreType="pkcs12"
            trustStore="client.p12" trustStorePassword="password"
trustStoreType="pkcs12" />
    </amq:sslContext>

Notice the keyStoreType and trustStoreType attributes.

Art