Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.5 #3

On 08/06/2018 08:44 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I merged in the fix to sort the start up script issue and I re-created the
ActiveMQ 5.15.5 release and it's ready for another vote.

The list of resolved issues is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12343307

You can get the release artifacts here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.5/

Maven repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1170/

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=22ace0463970445421e02ac2325354cf27b1b634

Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
hours.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.5
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for license and notice files
* Built from source and ran the smoke tests
* Ran a broker instance from the binary and tested the start script for regressions
* Ran a couple sample apps against the binary broker.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121