Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.5 #2

Is anyone else having issues running the start script? I am running Fedora
and I do not have this issue and it seems to work for me.  However, looking
at the history it seems the change came from this commit:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/0036084af6ec930e91927170bdc6cfc1c81b37ff#diff-b4401da9a3207c3555ce67fda6d6ce25

Another fix was put into master but it seems it was never backported to
5.15.x....
https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/6d24f88d16e00fb915a6abd6e8fdcf192c54dfe7

Howard, does
https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/6d24f88d16e00fb915a6abd6e8fdcf192c54dfe7
fix your issue or is there something else going on?