Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis progress with roadmap

A couple things I think are must haves would be clear migration
instructions for anyone coming from a 5.x broker as well as a new website
(not sure what happened to the work that was done on the website).  There
will still be some features missing but I don't know if any of them are
must have and they can be added in future releases.

That being said, I'm hesitant to restart the conversation about 6.x at this
point and I'm not sure it's necessary anymore.  I don't really have a
problem keeping the Artemis name as long as we can properly advertise it on
the website etc.

The main reason is the last couple of times the discussion was had to
rename the broker to 6.x a lot of arguing broke out and it ultimately went
nowhere.  I seriously doubt a lot of people have changed their minds in the
past 6 months and I personally have no interest in restarting another fight
over this topic.