Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (2nd respin)

Unfortunately I must vote -1 due a small but important error in a recent
commit.  This error will impact some clustered use-cases so it should be
resolved before a release.  I sent a PR to fix the issue [1].

Justin

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2121