Re: TextMessage.getText returning null

Ok, thank you...my thought also was that performance impact of using tcp
wouldn't be enough to hurt us in any substantial way, even though it *feels*
really wasteful to be marshaling the message and using TCP when we're in the
same JVM.

tcp:// on all the non-vm threads and the behavior still reproduces. Using
Java and raw AMQ libs is a much tougher problem...which I can do...but I
probably won't be able to get to that for a few days.