Re: TextMessage.getText returning null

I did some quick testing and it looks like the first version it breaks is
5.12.0.  It seemed to work ok in 5.11.3.

5.12.0 was a big release though with over 200 issues so will still need to
narrow it down more.

In the meantime I would say if the TCP transport works then go with that, I
doubt you will notice much if any real performance impact.