Re: TextMessage.getText returning null

The current workaround we've been testing is to change to the TCP transport
from the VM transport on the code that runs inside the broker process (where
we want to guarantee that some queues or topics are always are being dealt
with as long as ActiveMQ is running). That seems like it would be a pretty
big inefficiency, but so far it looks to have eliminated the null bodies. If
it's recommended that the VM transport should never be used, then we can
deal with that. I'm not going to rewrite all of our unit tests to not use VM
transport, but the odds of any of them failing because of this seems low.