Re: Regular and intermittent interrupt/resume between broker and client connector

Hi,

I have implemented the failover transport and TransportListener interface.
So, the transport listener receives the interrupt/resume and sets an
internal flag in the connector itself, lets call it connectionActive. When a
message gets dequeued for sending by the connector, I take an optimistic
approach and attempt to send. However we might be momentarily disconnected
and as the message was dequeued for send we end up discarding it. So what I
am thinking is to enqueue the unsent messages and to maintain them on a
queue until they are delivered with retry at configurable intervals.

Thanks,
Ger.